Friday, October 21, 2016

UPDATE & NEW RELEASES!

Hello Planners! Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Life's been so crazy for me lately with work and travel. But I finally have some time to really focus on the shop! =] I came out with a lot of new releases lately and I can't wait to show you! If you haven't seen it already either on my instagram or youtube channel, here it is!

This is my new full (9 page) Jolly Kit - this is the newest reformat of all my kits





I also have mini kits available for all my kits, except monthly kits. These will be a four out of the nine pages. 

Alsoooo, I finally came out with monthly view kits!


Annnnd last but not least I've decided to add two optional add-ons to every kit that will come out from now on each for one dollar!:

Date Covers!

and Checklist Covers! I thought that these would be so cute to use instead of marking checklists off with a pen. Most kits will have heart checklists, but this one was made for the Jolly Kit, which have christmas tree checklists. =]


Thank you so much everyone for your support and I can't wait to come out with more designs (especially Holiday Kits ;D) I will try my best to update this blog as much as possible, but if you would like to see any announcements or more special discounts, please visit my other social medias!

SNAPCHAT: misschoey




No comments:

Post a Comment